CALL FOR PAPERS AND PARTICIPANTS
The conference invites academics, journalists, researchers, lecturers, postgraduate students and others who are interested in studying these transitional phenomena, especially those occurring in urban areas, to present papers.
Deadline for abstract: 3 August 2012
Notification for selected abstracts: start from 10 August 2012
Deadline for full papers: 5 November 2012
Please send your abstract (150-250 words) and a short biodata (maximum 50 words) to this Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
GUIDANCE FOR FULL PAPER
1. Paper should meet the conference themes and topics. Please make sure that it is relevant to the issues that will be discussed in the conference.
2. Paper should be written in Times New Roman, 12 font, double space, and be about 2500 - 4000 words (including Reference List and Abstract). Paper's abstract is to be written in English and is within the range of 150-300 words. Please follow author-date Harvard Referencing Style and no footnote or running note. An example of Harvard style guide can be found here: Harvard-Referencing-guide-2012
3. Provide your name, Department, Institution and City under your title.
4. Paper should be written in: English or Bahasa Indonesia.
5. The full paper is to be submitted in MS Word format to email@example.com, on 5th October at the latest.
Its Impacts on Socio-Cultural and Health Issues